Arizona Gunslinger Chicken Dip
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1 t. smoked paprika
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. ground cumin
- 1 t. chili powder
- 2 packages of cream cheese 8-oz.
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup Arizona Gunslinger Red Jalapeno sauce (or more to taste)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375. Also, remove the cream cheese from the fridge so it can come to room temperature.
2. Line a half sheet pan with foil for easier cleanup.
3. Place the chicken on the pan, and season evenly with the salt, pepper, and spices.
4. Bake until cooked through; an instant-read thermometer should register 161 degrees in the thickest part of all four pieces. This should take about 25-30 minutes, depending on your oven.
5. Remove the chicken from the oven and let cool.
6. Once the chicken can be handled, either dice or shred the meat into small bite-sized pieces. Set the oven to 400.
7. Combine the chicken, cream cheese, dressing, and hot sauce in a large bowl. Stir and fold until evenly combined, though a few lumps of cream cheese are okay. It should have a nice orange hue, though you can add more Arizona Gunslinger if you like things spicier.
8. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top, and bake until the cheese is bubbly and melted about 10 minutes.
Serve with celery sticks, pita chips, sturdy tortilla chips, slider rolls, forks... whatever works.