Arizona Gunslinger Lip Smackin’ Wings
- 2 Lbs. Chicken Wings (12 - 15 Wings)
- 2 - 1/2 Cups Arizona Gunslinger Habanero Mango Wing Sauce
- 2 Cups Melted Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Crushed Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Horseradish
- Split wings at each joint, discard tips, pat dry.
- DEEP FRY WINGS: 400° for 12 minutes or until crispy; drain, OR
- BAKE WINGS: 425° in roasting pan for 30 minutes; turn over and bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Mix Arizona Gunslinger Habanero Mango Wing Sauce, butter, lemon pepper, crushed garlic and Horseradish.
- Dip wings to coat completely.
- Serving suggestion: Accompany with celery sticks and blue cheese dip.