Arizona Gunslinger Wrangler Wings
- 2 Lbs. Chicken Wings (12 - 15 Wings)
- 2 Cups Arizona Gunslinger Mega Diablo Wing Sauce
- 1 - 3/4 Cups Melted Butter
- 4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Dried Thyme
- 2 tsp. Dried Oregano
- Split wings at each joint, discard tips, pat dry.
- DEEP FRY WINGS: 400° for 12 minutes or until crispy; drain, OR
- BAKE WINGS: 425° in roasting pan for 30 minutes; turn over and bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Mix Arizona Gunslinger Mega Diablo Wing Sauce, butter, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme and oregano.
- Dip wings to coat completely.
- Serving suggestion: Accompany with celery sticks and blue cheese dip.