- • 5 slices bacon
- • 1 pound ground beef
- • 1 small onion, chopped
- • 1 cup ARIZONA GUNSLINGER SMOKIN' HOT BBQ SAUCE
- • ½ teaspoon salt
- • ½ teaspoon black pepper
- • 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp; remove to a paper towel-lined plate. Let cool, then crumble.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion 6 to 8 minutes or until no pink remains, breaking up clumps as it cooks; drain off any excess fat.
- Add crumbled bacon, Arizona Gunslinger Smokin Hot BBQ Sauce, salt, and pepper and cook 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Spoon over toasted buns and serve.