Bacon Cheddar Bloody Mary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 1 fluid ounce brine from Arizona Gunslinger Bacon Cheddar Olives
- 3/4 cup tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 dashes Arizona Gunslinger Red Jalapeno Pepper Sauce
- 1-2 Arizona Gunslinger Bacon Cheddar stuffed green olives
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges, green pepperoncinis peppers, orange slices, etc. for garnish
- Salt the rim of a glass. To do so, pour sea salt onto a small plate, moisten the rim of the glass on a damp towel and press into the salt. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- In a cocktail mixer full of ice, combine the vodka, brine from the bacon cheddar olives, vegetable juice, Worcestershire sauce, Gunslinger Red jalapeno pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Shake vigorously and strain into the glass. Garnish with a lemon, pepperoncinis and olives stuck onto a toothpick.