BARBECUE CHICKEN WRAP
- 1 9- inch spinach (or regular) flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons Arizona Gunslinger Smokin' Hot BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mayonaise
- 1 cup (about 5 ounces) cooked grilled chicken, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw mix
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Spread Arizona Gunslinger Smokin' Hot BBQ sauce and mayo evenly over the tortilla, leaving a 1/4 inch border around the perimeter. Arrange chicken slices on top, followed by the broccoli slaw and almonds.
Fold the flap nearest you over the filling, then fold in the sides. Roll away from you, keeping it tight to form a burrito. Rest, seam side down.
Eat right away or wrap in plastic wrap and chill for up to 24 hours.