BBQ Bloody Mary
- 8 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup Vodka
- 1/3 cup Arizona Gunslinger BBQ Sauce
- 2-3 tsp. Arizona Gunslinger Red Jalapeno Pepper Sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 2 tsp. prepared horseradish
- Celery Salt
- Lemon wedges
- In a large pitcher, combine tomato juice, vodka, Gunslinger BBQ sauce, Gunslinger Red Jalapeno pepper sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, and horseradish.
- Moisten the rim of each glass with a lemon wedge; dip rims in celery salt.
- Fill glasses with ice and bloody mary mixture.
- Garnish with a lemon and celery.