Blackened Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon Arizona Gunslinger Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 medium sized onion sliced
- optional toppings: avocado chopped cilantro, sour cream
In a large bowl add the shrimp, Arizona Gunslinger Habanero pepper sauce, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat, add 1 Tablespoon olive oil, bell peppers, and onion. Saute until tender about 5-7 minutes. Slide to the side of the skillet.
Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink.
Serve in tortillas with optional toppings.