Candy Cane Hot Chocolate Fudge
- 1- pound semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk (*NOT Evaporated Milk*)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brewed espresso or any other strong coffee
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Arizona Gunslinger Candy Cane Jalapeno pepper sauce
- Sea Salt, optional
Lightly coat an 8x8-inch pan with baking spray; line with parchment paper and spray again. Set aside.
Fill a saucepan with water, about 2-inches deep and bring to a simmer.
In a mixing bowl, one that is larger than the saucepan, combine chopped chocolate, butter, condensed milk, and coffee.
Set mixing bowl over simmering water, making sure that the bowl does not touch the water.
Stirring frequently, cook until chocolate is melted and completely smooth.
Stir in cinnamon, and Candy Cane Jalapeno pepper sauce.
Remove from heat and pour into the previously prepared pan.
Sprinkle with salt and chill in the fridge for 4 hours. For best results, chill overnight.
Cut into squares and serve.