EASY OVEN BAKED PORK TACOS
- 12 taco shells
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion , diced
- 1 can (10 ounces) ROTEL, drained completely
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Arizona Gunslinger Green Jalapeno Pepper sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked seasoned pork
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup (about 1/2 a 16-ounce can) refried beans
- 2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- diced tomato
- shredded lettuce
- chopped fresh parsley
- sour cream
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
Carefully arrange taco shells, standing up, in the dish.
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add onion and saute until soft and translucent; about 3 minutes. Add Rotel, Arizona Gunslinger Green Jalapeno pepper sauce, pork, and taco seasoning; simmer for about 5 minutes. Season with a touch of salt and pepper.
Carefully spoon about 1 tablespoon of the beans into the bottom of each taco shell, followed by some of the pork filling, about 3/4 full. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and the edges of the shells have browned.
Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes, lettuce, parsley, and sour cream.