Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup Arizona Gunslinger Hot Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line two 15x10x1-in. baking pans with foil; grease foil. Using a sharp knife, cut through the two chicken wing joints; discard wing tips. Place remaining wings in prepared pans.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Pour over wings, turning to coat.
- Bake 30-40 minutes on each side or until wings are glazed and chicken juices run clear.