Lemon Pepper Wings
- 4 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Arizona Gunslinger Red Jalapeno Pepper Sauce
- 2 Cups Melted Butter
- 4 Tbs. Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbs. Lemon Pepper Spice Mix
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss chicken wings and oil. Place wings on a wire rack set on a baking sheet, taking care not to crowd wings. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove wings from oven. Mix the Arizona Gunslinger Red Jalapeno pepper sauce, melted butter, minced garlic, and lemon-pepper seasoning together.
- Brush liberally onto wings (stir butter mixture as you go to make sure you have plenty of seasoning for each wing).
- Place on a platter and serve immediately.