Slow Cooker Chicken Salad
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon each ground cumin, seasoned salt, and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon each white pepper, ground chipotle pepper and paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Arizona Gunslinger Red Jalapeno pepper sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 9 cups torn romaine
- Optional toppings: sliced avocado, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato, sliced green onions, and ranch salad dressing
- Mix seasonings; rub over chicken. Place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add broth and Arizona Gunslinger Red Jalapeno Pepper Sauce. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken; cool slightly. Shred with two forks. Serve over romaine; top as desired.