Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Recipe
- 1.5 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- (1) 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 2-3 tbsp Arizona Gunslinger Red Jalapeno Pepper Sauce
- 6 strips bacon cooked crisply and crumbled
- 6 hamburger buns
In a slow cooker combine chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and Arizona Gunslinger red jalapeno pepper sauce.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Once finished shred the chicken and stir to combine.
Stir in crumbled bacon and serve warm on buns.