Slow Cooker Jalapeño Popper Dip
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 c. shredded pepper jack
- 2 jalapeños, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. Arizona Gunslinger Chipotle Habanero pepper sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ritz crackers or toasted bread, for serving
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon in batches until crispy, about 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop.
- In a small slow cooker, add cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheeses, jalapeños, garlic powder, Gunslinger Chipotle Habanero pepper sauce, and bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring halfway through.
- Serve warm with choice of dippers.