SLOW COOKER SPICY BARBECUE CHICKEN
- 1 bottle of Arizona Gunslinger Smokin' Hot BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 boneless , skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- cooked rice or mashed potatoes, for serving
Coat a 6-quart slow cooker with non-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper, to taste. Place in the slow cooker.
Pour sauce mixture over the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and cook for 5 hours on low.
Transfer chicken to plates with some cooked rice or mashed potatoes, and drizzle some of the sauce on top.