Slow Cooker Sweet Heat BBQ Ribs
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 bottle of Arizona Gunslinger Smokin Hot BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup of Arizona Gunslinger Sweet Heat Jalapeno Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- In a small bowl, mix seasonings; rub over meaty side of ribs. Place in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Before serving, combine Sweet Heat Jalapeno Sauce, Arizona Gunslinger BBQ sauce and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally. If desired, thin with additional water. Serve with ribs.