SMOKIN’ HOT CAJUN HAMBURGERS
- • 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- • 1 egg
- • 1 large onion, chopped and cooked
- • 2 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- • 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- • 2-3 oz. Organic Harvest Jalapeno Pepper Sauce to taste.
- Place beef in a bowl.
- Add egg, cooked onion, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and Organic Harvest Jalapeno Pepper Sauce.
- Heat cast iron pan or grill over medium heat. Add hamburgers and cook 8 minutes.
- Turn patties over 3 to 4 times during cooking.
1/2 tsp. black pepper 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper 1/2 tsp. white pepper 1/2 tsp. paprika 1 tsp. oregano 2 tsp olive oil 1 1/2 cups beef stock, heated 1 tbsp. cornstarch 3 tbsp cold water· Mix spices and herbs together; set aside · Heat cast iron pan over medium heat. When hot, pour in oil. Add spice mixture and cook 1 minute. · Add hamburgers and cook 8 minutes. Turn patties over 3 to 4 times during cooking. · Remove hamburgers from pan and keep hot. · Pour beef stock into the same pan. Boil 3 to 4 minutes · Dissolve cornstarch in cold water; stir into sauce and cook 1 minute.
Pour sauce over hamburgers.