SPANISH MUSTARD BURGERS
- 1 pound Open Nature® Grass Fed Angus Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Organic Harvest Hot & Spicy Honey mustard sauce
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices white cheddar cheese slices
- Mayonnaise, tomato slices, and lettuce, for serving
- Sandwiches rolls, for serving
Place ground beef in a large bowl, breaking it up slightly.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sherry vinegar, Organic Harvest Hot & Spicy honey mustard sauce, Worcestershire, mustard, paprika, salt, and pepper. Transfer 3 tablespoons of the sauce into the bowl with the beef; mix together with your hands until combined. (Don’t over mix, or the burgers will be tough.)
Divide into 4 equal portions (approximately 5 inches in diameter, 3/4 inch thick), making an indentation with your thumb in the center. Transfer to a plate and chill until ready to grill.
Preheat a grill to high. Generously oil the grates and grill burgers for about 3 minutes. Flip, baste with some reserved mustard sauce and cook for another 4 minutes (for medium doneness), topping with a slice of cheese during the last minute, closing the lid to melt.
Serve on buns with mayonnaise, lettuce, and tomato.