Spicy Ham and Cheese Quiche
- 2 red potatoes, cubed
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) premade pie shell in a foil pan
- 1 cup shredded Colby and Monterey jack cheese blend
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Arizona Gunslinger Chipotle Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place potatoes and rosemary in a microwaveable dish. Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes, until almost cooked through.
- Cover the bottom of the premade pie shell with potatoes, ham, and cheese. Place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, Chipotle Habanero pepper sauce, milk, and seasoning and pour into the pie shell.
- Place quiche into the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until eggs have set.