- • 1/4 lb. bacon, chopped
- • 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
- • 1 medium onion, chopped
- • 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- • 2 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- • 2 teaspoons of any of our Organic Harvest Pepper Sauces
- • 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- • 1 1/2 pounds medium-size fresh shrimp, unpeeled
- SAUTÉ bacon in a large skillet until crisp.
- Add butter and next 4 ingredients, and cook over medium heat until onion is tender.
- Stir in lemon juice, Organic Harvest Pepper Sauce, and shrimp; cook, stirring often, 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve with French bread.