SWEET AND SPICY CHICKEN SLIDERS
- 12 3-inch rolls split in half
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 8 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapeños
- 1/3 cup Arizona Gunslinger Smokin' Hot BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Lay bottom halves of the rolls in the dish. Sprinkle half of the cheese on top.
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, pineapple, pickled jalapeños, Arizona Gunslinger BBQ sauce, and mayonnaise. Spoon an even amount of the mixture over the cheese; then sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Place the roll tops on the cheese.
In a large measuring cup, whisk together the butter, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper; pour over the sliders.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes until cheese is melted and sliders are warmed through. Serve hot!